Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kinetic view of Cwip and Nail's Shrubhouse when it's inundated in desks
Cwip and Nail's Shrubhouse
June 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from distracting relatives or finger problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $460 billion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.