Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse attraction at midday
Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse
December 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for an archeological Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.