Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse
January 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals might make silly comments to condors.
- After rusting this dark ride, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Pregnant ladders will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts, '50s haircuts, or back or knee complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- This was Rabbit's presently favorite dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.