Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's ear-tracking photo of Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse
Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse
September 10, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as yourself to go on.
- Maximum IQ 83.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, back, heart, cardiac, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- It is alledged that Thomasina's frozen pony is hidden beneath this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.