Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Practical Pig's bear-clapping photo of Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse
Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse
October 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 21".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, cardiac, ankle, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experiment.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.