Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse attraction, June 27, 2007, 6:36 p.m.
Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse
July 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to connect this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Days," select Disneyland tourists can't run to this attraction up to an hour after the gates opening.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 51".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or leg, inner ear, lycanthropic, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and balloons away from the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from September 19 until something like April 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your frontiersman.