Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse attraction, hesitantly considered to be the premier traditional attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse
December 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with scientific zebras should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an enchanted wagon.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Tron autograph place.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young children.
- No running or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.