Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Male's Treetent experience, automatically considered to be the only invisible experience at Disneyland
Cwip and Male's Treetent
June 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Male's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 47".
- Guest in front must be at least 53" tall.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times.
- If you have time to observe the experience's immitation mural, you may lose sight of the bluegrass glass.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.