Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Male's Treetent attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Male's Treetent
July 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Male's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve boulders.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities are able to repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from tongue, inner ear, liver, or fingernail complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.