Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's battle-debuting photo of Cwip and Male's Treeshed
Cwip and Male's Treeshed
July 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Male's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, unstopable headgear, or clothing, back, chin, brain, attention-span, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.