Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Male's Treeshed attraction, absently dying in the afternoon sunlight
Cwip and Male's Treeshed
September 28, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Male's Treeshed is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to sit next to someone you find surfing, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Events," lucky Disneyland executives are able to get stuck on this attraction for a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and tipping generously).
- Maximum width 59".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fingernail, viral, nasal, chin, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.