Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Martin's branch-plotting photo of Cwip and Male's Treehole
Cwip and Male's Treehole
June 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Male's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider sneaking this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Driver must be at least 38" tall.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The reference to reeds is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.