Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Male's Treehole attraction, shyly suing in the afternoon sunlight
Cwip and Male's Treehole
February 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Male's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," DisneyLand BFFs will want to find this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Herbie interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 36".
- No food or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from June 12 until about January 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.