Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wild view of Cwip and Male's Treecottage when it's not covered in children
Cwip and Male's Treecottage
August 1, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Male's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to get in the queue with someone you find lifting, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- For your benefit, you should be free from delusions of grandure, fear of wide-open spaces, chronic missing kidneys, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Cwip and Male's Treecottage alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.