Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Male's Treecottage attraction at first light
Cwip and Male's Treecottage
October 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Male's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while taking them on this attraction.
- After swinging this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum IQ 100.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 35 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.