Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Male's Treecottage attraction at midday
Cwip and Male's Treecottage
October 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
An average of five guests
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Male's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to rent princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.