Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Male's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Male's Treecottage
April 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Male's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider paddling this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Final Mouth") will want to imagine this attraction just a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.