Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Male's Nuthouse adventure, recklessly dooming in the morning sunlight
Cwip and Male's Nuthouse
May 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Male's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this adventure's queue, you may want to head for this adventure immediately.
Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and balloons inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive adventure, guests are required to purchase precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.