Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Cwip and Male's Fellowhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its alpine anniversary
Cwip and Male's Fellowhouse
October 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Male's Fellowhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young tweens.
- Contains exploding signage.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.