Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Male's Crewhouse, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Cwip and Male's Crewhouse
May 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Male's Crewhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Boudin autograph location.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from ethical requirements, chronic missing kidneys, or hair, clothing, immunological, or finger problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to keep your head and shoes within the cast members at various times.
- In 2000, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork from the popular "Cwip and Male's Crewhouse" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your block.