Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Male's Crewhouse ride at a distance
Cwip and Male's Crewhouse
July 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Male's Crewhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before the summer, this ride will be crammed full of vampires.
- Before going on this ride, it's recommended that you scold something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to visualize this ride up to a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35 yards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses within the ride at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
- This ride was originally planned for the 1936 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.