Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treeshed attraction, mechanically swinging in the afternoon sunlight
Cwip and Kale's Treeshed
December 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Kale's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum height 55".
- Guest in front must be at least 69" (on tiptoes) tall.
- Contains antique scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes within the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.