Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessica Rabbit's puppet-shopping photo of Cwip and Kale's Treeshed
Cwip and Kale's Treeshed
September 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Kale's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will make silly comments to your party.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experience.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- The trees behind this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.