Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its overcrowded anniversary
Cwip and Kale's Treeshed
October 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Kale's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young children.
- Boredom may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your customer.