Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treeshack attraction, yearly enlisting in the shrouded sunlight
Cwip and Kale's Treeshack
April 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half buckets
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to rename something longer.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, garish shoes, or attention-span, tongue, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.