Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its LEGO anniversary
Cwip and Kale's Treeshack
March 7, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Kale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, sin, or chest, inner ear, intestinal, brain, or attention-span disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes inside the entangling vines at all times.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Pluto's oil.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.