Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of a tavern
Cwip and Kale's Treeshack
November 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Kale's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction breaks down significantly less than any other attraction in San Francisco.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.