Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treeshack attraction at park closing
Cwip and Kale's Treeshack
June 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to just give up and drift.
- After modeling this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding characters.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.