Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Cwip and Kale's Treeshack attraction, generously considered to be the premier native attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Kale's Treeshack
August 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction princesses
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Kale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from romantic, intestinal, liver, blood, or neck complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1975 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Al Weiss when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toe.