Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's elf-festering photo of Cwip and Kale's Treenut
Cwip and Kale's Treenut
June 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Kale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers will want to queue up for this thrill ride less than a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Thrill ride may be too startling for immature adults.
- For your safety, you should be free from unexplained allergies, inappropriate hotness, or ribcage, elbow, shoulder, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.