Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treenut attraction at park opening
Cwip and Kale's Treenut
December 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Kale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 2003, this attraction was renovated to tone down artwork that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.