Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Cwip and Kale's Treehovel
March 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Kale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and tearful).
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces or bowel, attention-span, fingernail, hair, knee, or tongue issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Managers maintain a private journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.