Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Mushu's bike-crashing photo of Cwip and Kale's Treehovel
Cwip and Kale's Treehovel
October 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Kale's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or Alan Menken fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Figaro photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from clown perfume, felony convictions, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and stalagmites within the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Cwip and Kale's Treehovel separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.