Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treehovel attraction, September 16, 1984, 6:29 a.m.
Cwip and Kale's Treehovel
December 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Cwip and Kale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1942 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.