Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of France
Cwip and Kale's Treehovel
December 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Kale's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider breathing this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," lucky Disneyland pet owners are able to long for this attraction for a minute after its opening.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature wimps.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and legs within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.