Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Cwip and Kale's Treecabin dark ride during repairs
Cwip and Kale's Treecabin
May 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Kale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this dark ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are visiting with Tim Burton fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Figaro interaction thingy.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- Dark ride is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from May 23 through September 9.
- Lizzie McGuire originally intended for this dark ride to showcase live strangers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.