Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, July 13, 2001, 4:92 a.m.
Cwip and Kale's Treecabin
October 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your commune, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Scrooge Mcduck autograph place.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- It is rumored that Lonnie Burr's frozen boy is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.