Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki's game-shrugging photo of Cwip and Kale's Treecabin
Cwip and Kale's Treecabin
October 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Kale's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cranky hair bands.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more magical.
- Minimum height 22".
- Attraction may be too boring for immature wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from runny nose, fear of closed spaces, unexplained extra limbs, androgynous clothing, or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.