Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Kale's Nuthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Kale's Nuthouse
November 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland first-time visitors should run to this attraction as much as a minute preceeding park opening.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or chest, stomach, romantic, or hip issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to obtain special specticles.
- After a 1970 repainting, new juices were reworked in the buy-a-bride scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the interactive room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.