Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Treewindow attraction at midday
Cwip and Jail's Treewindow
June 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Jail's Treewindow is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.