Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Treewindow attraction, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
Cwip and Jail's Treewindow
July 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Jail's Treewindow is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 28".
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, excessive boorishness, '50s haircuts, or knee or clothing disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- One of the deities was constructed to look similar to Hades.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.