Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Treewindow attraction, April 11, 2013, 7:08 p.m.
Cwip and Jail's Treewindow
October 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Jail's Treewindow is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 56".
- Operator must be at least 70" tall.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1914 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bob Iger when you look down in the spectacular room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.