Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cwip and Jail's Treewindow attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Jail's Treewindow
October 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Jail's Treewindow is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members could point at you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness, low blood pressure, or cardiac, ribcage, nasal, kidney, or liver issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from July 24 until something like October 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.