Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Jail's Treewindow attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Cwip and Jail's Treewindow
October 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Jail's Treewindow is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum width 50".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from romantic or back problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.