Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A playful view of Cwip and Jail's Treetent when it's not covered in darkness
Cwip and Jail's Treetent
February 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Jail's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more thrilling.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.