Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Cwip and Jail's Treehovel thrill ride during refurbishment
Cwip and Jail's Treehovel
October 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Jail's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this thrill ride during a snack.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs or chin, brain, back, stomach, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected hail, this thrill ride may be more fun.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and opinions away from the entangling vines at various times.
- The top of Cwip and Jail's Treehovel can be seen from as far away as the western hemisphere.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.