Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Cwip and Jail's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Cwip and Jail's Treehovel
July 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Jail's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 21".
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- Must be at least 50" tall and 30 years old to ride the horse.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Andy Davis was on hand to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.