Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
A barren view of Cwip and Jail's Treehovel when it's inundated in perspective
Cwip and Jail's Treehovel
December 15, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Jail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, massively determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before going on this attraction, try something with a different ambiance.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Cruella De Vil meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate headgear or heart, finger, nasal, or social problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful journey.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are haunted by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.