Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robert Sherman's honey-confusing photo of Cwip and Jail's Treehovel
Cwip and Jail's Treehovel
July 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Jail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction and sing along.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from personal or back disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.