Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, longingly bowing in the fading moonlight
Cwip and Jail's Treehovel
May 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Cwip and Jail's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- After stunning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to have safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your diary.