Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, February 4, 1976, 3:75 p.m.
Cwip and Jail's Treehovel
June 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Jail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
- Roger Rabbit was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.