Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A treasured view of Cwip and Jail's Shrubhouse when it's not inundated in tarps
Cwip and Jail's Shrubhouse
December 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this ride when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Entries," select Disneyland annual passholders are invited to forget about this ride less than a minute after more important people.
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 39 years old to ride in back.
- Contains antique characters.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this ride.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, children are required to fear custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.