Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overgrown view of Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse when it's not shrounded in vision
Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse
August 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.