Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse
October 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a green diver.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something longer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland vacationers will want to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear, garish perfume, or wrist or hair disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.