Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse
June 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may sit if you don't let them.
- After riding this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Be sure to hold your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.