Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse ride, traditionally considered to be the finest nautical ride at Disneyland
Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse
July 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after parades, this ride will be full of people.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and stubborn).
- Guest in front must be at least 62" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be free from brain, attention-span, inner ear, lycanthropic, fingernail, or personal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this ride's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.