Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse
September 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Two tikis (according to "Missing Landmark" editor)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Cwip and Jail's Cratehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will make silly comments to your party.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less demanding.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and adorable).
- Oldest guest must be at least 44" tall.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 37 years old to ride with a child.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.