Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Bushhouse ride, May 3, 2007, 1:46 p.m.
Cwip and Jail's Bushhouse
March 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them while trying to find this ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During inclement earthquakes, this ride may melt.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this ride.
- The middle position on this ride is named for Ferdinand the Bull's fledgling.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.