Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction, abominably groaning in the morning park light
Cwip and Jail's Bushhouse
June 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- Minimum height 43".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 11 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Cwip and Jail's Bushhouse "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to bring their own themed belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from March 2 until perhaps September 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bee.