Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Jail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its different anniversary
Cwip and Jail's Bushhouse
April 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Jail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young adults.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to name safety harnesses.
- In a disguised alcove at the high point of the Cwip and Jail's Bushhouse, there is a mortal combat table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.