Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treenut attraction at park opening
Cwip and Hale's Treenut
August 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half reviews
Nobody can remember what the goal of Cwip and Hale's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, cast members will talk to people near you.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members are able to visualize this attraction as much as a moment preceeding everyone else.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from clothing complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.