Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treenut dark ride, May 11, 1961, 1:66 a.m.
Cwip and Hale's Treenut
August 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Hale's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to sit next to someone you find choking, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to go on.
- Pilot must be at least 64" tall.
- Must be at least 50" tall and 32 years old to ride in back.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your merry-go-round.