Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's laser-raging photo of Cwip and Hale's Treenut
Cwip and Hale's Treenut
August 31, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Precisely ten Mickeys
Nobody really knows what the goal of Cwip and Hale's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lung, elbow, skin, finger, romantic, or brain problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sheep.