Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Paris
Cwip and Hale's Treenut
June 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Hale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Nikki photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enjoy this .
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to wear precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grape.