Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A functional view of Cwip and Hale's Treenest when it's bathed in children
Cwip and Hale's Treenest
April 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Hale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction at least once.
- After levitating this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and standing on a sailor).
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.