Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treenest attraction, astonishingly biting in the shrouded sunlight
Cwip and Hale's Treenest
March 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Hale's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland tourists are able to ride this attraction up to an hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Contains antique characters.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.