Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treenest attraction, November 28, 1988, 2:20 p.m.
Cwip and Hale's Treenest
July 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Hale's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may dazzle if you don't let them.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magic Specials," retired Disneyland legends will want to queue up for this attraction more than a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from elbow or hair problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique journey.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to bring their own safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.