Massive Cowland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Cwip and Hale's Treenest
July 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up (from "The Sheep" Twitter stream)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Hale's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something soothing.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and pathetic).
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Nightclub 48 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where drum is free.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the minor room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Cowland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sketchbook.