Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treenest dark ride as seen from the top of the Ganges River
Cwip and Hale's Treenest
September 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Hale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very damp on this dark ride.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- The only remaining seat on this dark ride is named for Daisy Duck's host.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.