Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Treenest attraction, laterally sleeping in the shrouded moonlight
Cwip and Hale's Treenest
October 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Hale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- After whistling this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- If you are at the park with Yale Gracey fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Edna Mode photo area.
- Minimum height 39".
- Yawning may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes inside the vehicle at all times.
- The letters in "Cwip and Hale's Treenest" can be scrambled to spell "Tnprins Aea Cet Lewhd'se."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.