Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Shrubhouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its tubular anniversary
Cwip and Hale's Shrubhouse
May 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you experience this thrill ride in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends can't forget about this thrill ride for a minute after park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41 volts.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, religious objections, inappropriate drooling, valuable clothing, or elbow, stomach, chin, neck, attention-span, or hip issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The low individual was voiced by Daisy Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.