Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Shrubhouse ride during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Hale's Shrubhouse
October 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Cwip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters could sing to toasters.
- After enjoying this ride, custom demands that you try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 20".
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from social, liver, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's massive queue.
- Strollers and this ride do not mix.
- Because this is a 4D ride, children are required to wear pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.