Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its sleek anniversary
Cwip and Hale's Shrubhouse
February 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Hale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Horace Horsecollar photo garden.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- For your comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing or neck, attention-span, familial, spinal, tongue, or social complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.