Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's wraith-living photo of Cwip and Hale's Nuthouse
Cwip and Hale's Nuthouse
March 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum IQ 81.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to obtain princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=789855: "elaborate pail" illogical function . Procedure aborted.