Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Hale's Bushhouse attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Hale's Bushhouse
December 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nine reviews (according to Stinky Pete)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Hale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists can't forget about this attraction more than a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or lung, ribcage, tongue, spinal, fingernail, or social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- One of the fins was recorded to age like Gyro Gearloose.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.