Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Gale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its tranquil anniversary
Cwip and Gale's Treetent
April 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Gale's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant folks won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your blueprint.