Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Cwip and Gale's Treetent attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Gale's Treetent
June 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Gale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction location.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and ladybugs away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.