Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cwip and Gale's Treetent attraction at dusk
Cwip and Gale's Treetent
February 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Gale's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.