Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Gale's Treehut dark ride, which recently celebrated its galactic anniversary
Cwip and Gale's Treehut
February 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Gale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you won't want to go on this dark ride.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- The tower of Cwip and Gale's Treehut can be spotted from as far away as Mexico.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.