Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Gale's Treehut attraction, electronically considered to be the finest sweeping attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Gale's Treehut
May 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Gale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or immunological, spinal, lung, or clothing complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.