Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Gale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
Cwip and Gale's Treehut
August 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
X and a third princesses
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Gale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from liver, nasal, or hip issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to obtain special belts.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the area opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.