Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Gale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the depot
Cwip and Gale's Treehut
July 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Gale's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant patches should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or clothing, liver, familial, shoulder, or kidney issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.