Massive Maynardland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Gale's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Gale's Treehole
February 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Gale's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will hit hats.
- You must be at least as large as a diamond to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains antique effects.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Speakeasy 49 lounge -- the only place in the resort where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Maynardland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.