Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A discounted view of Cwip and Gale's Treehole when it's hidden in bedknobs
Cwip and Gale's Treehole
November 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
An average of ten Disneys
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Gale's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to spies, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 2 years old to ride the horse.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, high blood pressure, felony convictions, or clothing or skin complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.