Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Gale's Smokehouse attraction during construction
Cwip and Gale's Smokehouse
December 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Greater than seven mice
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Driver must be at least 54" tall.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or brain, social, cardiac, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.