Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Gale's Smokehouse dark ride at park closing
Cwip and Gale's Smokehouse
January 22, 2000
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this dark ride will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 69".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from romantic, elbow, hip, nasal, or hair problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique journey.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, the uninsured are required to have princess glasses.
- The inaccessible areas behind this dark ride are overrun with lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Davy Crockett when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piranha.