Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, boringly frightening in the afternoon sunlight
Cwip and Gale's Shrubhouse
March 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, heal something longer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland bloggers will want to get stuck on this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 38".
- Driver must be at least 45" tall.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, inappropriate chattiness, water-soluable clothing, or knee or lung problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers within the other guests at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.