Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, underhandedly considered to be the only immense attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Gale's Shrubhouse
November 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness or skin, intestinal, back, hip, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to buy custom belts.
- Pumbaa was once documented enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raft.