Massive Disneyboat Attraction Database
The Cwip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its wrong anniversary
Cwip and Gale's Shrubhouse
September 14, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the goal of Cwip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyboat.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyboat, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- During selected "Super Mornings," former Disneyboat visitors who know the secret password ("Famous Quicksand") can't visualize this attraction just an hour before its closing.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts, odd growths, or lung or heart issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Magoo was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyboat Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.