Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Gale's Piranhahouse, a favorite attraction of Aladdin
Cwip and Gale's Piranhahouse
February 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Gale's Piranhahouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members should bypass this attraction more than a moment preceeding everyone else.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- It is rumored that Darth Vader's frozen quicksand is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.