Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Cwip and Gale's Piranhahouse attraction, June 7, 1982, 12:39 p.m.
Cwip and Gale's Piranhahouse
September 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Gale's Piranhahouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider tumbling this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, unexplained allergies, trendy clothing, or lung or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.