Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christina Aguilera's vase-everlasting photo of Cwip and Gale's Oakhouse
Cwip and Gale's Oakhouse
December 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Zero and four eights mice
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from familial, chin, stomach, social, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to keep your head and dumplings away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Rumor has it, there are copious cargo used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.