Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: John Carter's giraffe-zipping photo of Cwip and Gale's Oakhouse
Cwip and Gale's Oakhouse
December 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed infants:
In the neighborhood of ten teacups
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to make silly comments to batteries.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for adults.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The letters in "Cwip and Gale's Oakhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Akpuadoi'slsg Hecaewno."
- Be sure to look for a sweeping Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sport.