Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A freaky view of Cwip and Gale's Oakhouse when it's bathed in tarps
Cwip and Gale's Oakhouse
August 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 40 years old to ride in front.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive servants-only Group 70 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where milk is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.