Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Cwip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction, November 19, 2013, 11:28 a.m.
Cwip and Gale's Oakhouse
June 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction and sing along.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve flumes.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land tourists are able to run to this attraction up to a quarter hour after park opening.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 53".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your something.