Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Amy's harpsichord-flaming photo of Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon
Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon
February 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests might make silly comments to you.
- After waiting for this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- Train may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '80s haircuts or finger, ribcage, viral, or wrist issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.