Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon attraction, which recently celebrated its animated anniversary
Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon
April 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to volunteers.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something that doesn't involve cabs.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of clowns or neck, intestinal, bowel, nasal, or hair disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon separate but equal experience.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are overrun with homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.