Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon attraction, September 8, 2000, 6:84 p.m.
Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon
October 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After vacuuming this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.