Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon
February 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to hold your hats and opinions within the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to buy precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.