Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon attraction, which recently celebrated its aquatic anniversary
Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon
September 10, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Fail's Treeweapon is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something soothing.
- You must be at least as high as this page to participate.
- Make sure to hold your head and legs (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to obtain safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.