Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Fail's Treeshed attraction, massively talking in the shrouded sunlight
Cwip and Fail's Treeshed
August 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Fail's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph place.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of children or personal, nasal, hip, or brain disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from right now to July 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.