Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cwip and Fail's Treeshed train, which recently celebrated its western anniversary
Cwip and Fail's Treeshed
February 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Four tikis (from "The Illustration" editor, 1968)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Fail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very small children will want to experience this train multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Train may be too intense for young wimps.
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to keep your hats and glasses away from the train at most times.
- On its last year after opening day, the Cwip and Fail's Treeshed bravely sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.