Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treeshed attraction at dusk
Cwip and Fail's Treeshed
July 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Fail's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may choke if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires less experience.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and adorable).
- Maximum height 39" (unless it's Chanukkah).
- Driver must be at least 74" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- One of the lanterns was fashioned to move like Edna Mode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.