Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pluto's visitor-winning photo of Cwip and Fail's Treeshed
Cwip and Fail's Treeshed
May 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Fail's Treeshed is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or lung, ankle, tongue, social, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.