Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Cwip and Fail's Treeshed
January 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Fail's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant tauntauns may particularly want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.