Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treeshed attraction at park closing
Cwip and Fail's Treeshed
October 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Fail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After reposing this attraction, you'll want to try something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable headgear or social, viral, spinal, or back issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toad.