Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its dull anniversary
Cwip and Fail's Treecottage
November 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up (according to some guy named Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Cwip and Fail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to keep this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from stomach or lycanthropic issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from last week through October 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.