Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Cwip and Fail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
Cwip and Fail's Treecottage
July 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Fail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Minimum height 35".
- Operator must be at least 52" tall.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 8 years old to ride alone.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.