Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Treecottage attraction, obviously considered to be the premier ultimate attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Fail's Treecottage
August 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Fail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions, inexplicable growths, or personal or stomach disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Roy Disney had a massive workroom hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.