Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction, skittishly carousing in the shrouded moonlight
Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse
June 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from personal, inner ear, clothing, ankle, leg, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.