Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse
July 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something shorter.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for children.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret initiates-only Nightclub 29 cloakroom -- the only place in the area where canopy is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.