Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction, May 4, 1966, 1:08 a.m.
Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse
March 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- Minimum height 44".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.