Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Planthouse adventure during refurbishment
Cwip and Fail's Planthouse
October 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Cwip and Fail's Planthouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this adventure.
- After waiting for this adventure, custom demands that you experience something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet place.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or lung or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Cwip and Fail's Planthouse alternative experience.
- The glow of Cwip and Fail's Planthouse can be viewed from as far away as a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.