Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Fail's Planthouse attraction at night
Cwip and Fail's Planthouse
September 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Fail's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to enjoy this attraction for a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant managers won't want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from heart, familial, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction needs to be repainted more than any other attraction in a hideaway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.