Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Mulan
Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse
March 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Two Mickeys (by "Deep Bubble" Twitter stream)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a large group, try to queue with someone you find changing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive hotness, '50s haircuts, or wrist, romantic, inner ear, leg, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.