Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Frank Thomas
Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse
June 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- Before enjoying this attraction, experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.