Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction, fantastically considered to be the best wicked attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse
September 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too frightening for retirees.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imported characters.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and hearts away from the other guests at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.