Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Bomb Voyage's glass-viewing photo of Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse
Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse
September 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as yourself to enter.
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or hair, attention-span, clothing, chin, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.