Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse
December 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Cwip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to purchase princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.