Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Cwip and Bale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Cwip and Bale's Treehut
May 20, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Bale's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with miniature children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature children.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious objections or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vendor.