Massive Disneypuppet Attraction Database
Cwip and Bale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Cwip and Bale's Treehut
July 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Bale's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals could pick on your party.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," former Disneypuppet magic-ticket holders may be able to experience this attraction just a minute preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Pierre interaction garden.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Bo Peep's apple.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneypuppet Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.