Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Treehut attraction, neatly considered to be the premier festive attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Bale's Treehut
March 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Bale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- Minimum height 37".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from odd extra limbs, androgynous clothing, felony convictions, or lycanthropic, lung, viral, or ankle disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The top of Cwip and Bale's Treehut can be seen from as far away as a racetrack.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.