Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its gray anniversary
Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse
May 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so long, try not to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something more thrilling.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.