Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse attraction at park closing
Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse
February 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't find this attraction up to a minute before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as a spout to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 54".
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- The murderous seat on this attraction is named for Tinker Bell's gag.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.