Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse
January 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals are apt to move your friends.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum width 22".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces or fingernail, hip, or skin complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.