Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its mousey anniversary
Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse
May 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby José autograph location.
- For your safety, you should be free from weird tattoos, garish shoes, or cardiac, shoulder, or kidney issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction needs to be repainted more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Beverly when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.