Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse attraction, cheaply soaring in the fading sunlight
Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse
August 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to bypass this attraction for a minute before park opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.