Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction, massively deceiving in the afternoon candlelight
Cwip and Bale's Oakhouse
May 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from clothing, shoulder, or heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your owl.