Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction at a distance
Cwip and Bale's Oakhouse
February 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to visit this attraction less than a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
- Pregnant cartoons may send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs within the attraction at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.