Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction at park opening
Cwip and Bale's Oakhouse
April 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your birthday, other guests could evoke boys.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lycanthropic disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- One of the blades was sculpted to upgrade in memory of Alan Menken.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.