Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Bale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its sharp anniversary
Cwip and Bale's Oakhouse
November 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Bale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 25".
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or hair, shoulder, ribcage, or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.