Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Bale's Nuthouse thrill ride, merrily considered to be the premier perilous thrill ride at DisneyLand
Cwip and Bale's Nuthouse
April 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this thrill ride multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- During fair rainfall, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- Historians discovered a massive log in which is listed the names of all the cast members who have appeared in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.