Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction, August 9, 1994, 3:00 p.m.
Cwip and Bale's Nuthouse
July 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that doesn't involve men.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, religious objections, excessive chattiness, or hip, elbow, blood, shoulder, chest, or fingernail complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.