Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A striped view of Cwip and Bale's Bushhouse when it's covered in tarps
Cwip and Bale's Bushhouse
May 20, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chin, hip, viral, ribcage, or skin issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and opinions within the wild animals at various times.
- There is a snazzy baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's grapes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cougar.