Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Bushhouse attraction at night
Cwip and Bale's Bushhouse
May 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Cwip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum width 23".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.