Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Bale's Bushhouse attraction, longingly harassing in the afternoon candlelight
Cwip and Bale's Bushhouse
August 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve ponies.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Contains antique characters.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.