Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Ale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
Cwip and Ale's Treenest
April 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Ale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, unstylish haircuts, or clothing, hip, stomach, nasal, finger, or spinal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.