Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Treenest attraction at dusk
Cwip and Ale's Treenest
November 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Ale's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.