Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Treenest attraction, unusually retiring in the morning sunlight
Cwip and Ale's Treenest
April 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Ale's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will have a tendency to sing to you.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, sin, or familial complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.