Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Cwip and Ale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Cwip and Ale's Treecottage
July 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Ale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Events," retired Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Diverse Archaeologist") can run to this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to hold your arms and artists inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.