Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Cwip and Ale's Treecottage attraction at midday
Cwip and Ale's Treecottage
September 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Cwip and Ale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals are apt to joke with you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant strangers will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions of grandure, emotional baggage, or neck, shoulder, personal, ankle, knee, or social disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to have precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.