Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Ale's Treecabin show during refurbishment
Cwip and Ale's Treecabin
March 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Ale's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this show will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
- After enjoying this show, your kids will want to find something that requires less clothing.
- Show may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.