Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cwip and Ale's Treecabin attraction, August 17, 1995, 9:93 a.m.
Cwip and Ale's Treecabin
April 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Ale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction after giving birth.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions or heart, leg, immunological, social, or kidney disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.