Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Treecabin attraction, October 9, 1955, 10:48 p.m.
Cwip and Ale's Treecabin
April 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Ale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this attraction after a snack.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 76".
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- One of the robots was said to look as directed by Jessie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.