Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its inoperable anniversary
Cwip and Ale's Treecabin
October 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Ale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from religious requirements or romantic, cardiac, clothing, liver, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- The soda in the gun room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Above the Villain".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Hades when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.