Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Griffith Park's Scandinavian-celebrating photo of Cwip and Ale's Smokehouse
Cwip and Ale's Smokehouse
October 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Ale's Smokehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from June 21 to January 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.