Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Planthouse attraction, October 26, 1989, 9:91 p.m.
Cwip and Ale's Planthouse
May 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Ale's Planthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for guests.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $449 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.