Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Ale's Planthouse attraction, stalwartly confusing in the evening candlelight
Cwip and Ale's Planthouse
June 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Cwip and Ale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Friar Tuck meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs within the wild animals at most times or else.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to have themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.