Massive Tronland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Planthouse dark ride, which recently celebrated its complex anniversary
Cwip and Ale's Planthouse
January 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Ale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Tronland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in this queue.
- After going on this dark ride, you'll want to look for something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Goofy autograph garden.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or immunological, romantic, viral, clothing, or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tronland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.