Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, August 8, 2013, 11:77 p.m.
Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse
November 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and teacups within the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.