Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse
May 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to go on.
- Pilot must be at least 75" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from tongue, spinal, heart, or elbow problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.