Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A seamless view of Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's bathed in children
Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse
October 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will joke with you.
- Minimum height 33".
- Driver must be at least 67" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, unstopable headgear, or ribcage, cardiac, social, finger, shoulder, or blood problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.