Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction at park closing
Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse
June 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Driver must be at least 60" tall.
- Pregnant monsters will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.