Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse
August 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Seldom enjoyed by:
Particularly juvenile tweens
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd allergies or lycanthropic, hair, elbow, or chin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Britney Spears originally intended for this attraction to have no live camps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.