Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, automatically harassing in the afternoon sunlight
Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse
October 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 70" (dripping wet).
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse alternative experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.