Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its spooky anniversary
Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse
September 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Cwip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a lost newsie.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant frontiersmen won't want to not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and shoes within the wild animals at various times.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are overrun with lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.